Rosemary Chicken Soup | Easy Crockpot Recipe
Updated: Apr 11
If you’re growing rosemary in your garden like I am, then you’re always looking for new recipes to showcase this delicious herb. Try my recipe below for a good hearty lunch or dinner:
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 bag frozen onion
1 bag frozen peas
1 bag frozen corn
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup whole milk
1 cup organic chicken broth
2 Tbsp. Kerry Gold Irish Butter
3 sprigs of freshly chopped rosemary (approx. ½ cup)
1 tsp freshly chopped oregano
1 tsp freshly chopped parsley
1. In the microwave, heat milk and chicken broth in a 4 cup Pyrex measuring cup for 2 minutes. 2
2. Slowly spoon in cream of chicken soup and stir until milk, broth, and soup are well combined.
3. Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
4. Combine all remaining ingredients into slow cooker.
5. Cook on High for 5 – 6 hours depending on your slow cooker.
6. Garnish with fresh parsley and crackers or bread!